I am sending out a casting call into cyberspace. Those of you who have been following the blog for a while know that I am in the midst of creating a documentary about marriage in the Black Community.
I am looking for people with unique stories to add to my film.
- Couples who have been in successful long term marriages or other committed unions.
- Men and women looking for love
- People who been married several times
- People who are vehemently anti marriage
- Individuals who wound only date/marry a very specific type of person – be it race, status, nationality, interests etc.
- People who have set up dating agencies/events for people of colour
The tone of my documentary will be empowering and respectful. My film will bear no relation to the many reality TV shows on our screens.
My budget can only accommodate individuals living in the United Kingdom. I intend to cover the US with the sequel 🙂
If you have any questions or are interested in taking part email me: email@example.com
Please spread the word
Thanking you all